What survival life hacks should you be concerned with ? Well, the first priority is to ensure you and your families immediate survival to any situation regardless of how small the emergency. There are certain things that you can do to prepare yourself and your family.
- You have to keep yourself organized because in times of emergencies you have little or no time at all. The best thing to do is have a backpack preferably waterproof to keep your important documents and personal values you really need.
- Your automobile should always have more than half tank of gas. If you have a relic pre 1985 this is even better because in the event of and EMP you can still run your old car while other newer models electronics will be fried and not operational.
- Is your internet safe ? Did you know that now if you haven’t heard already they have been advertising VPN’s to secure your internet at home or on the go. A VPN is a virtual private network that protects your internet and intrusion by hackers trying to access your information. You can use on on your phone and/or computer. If you use a smart TV and don’t use a VPN they can even view you through the screen, did you know that ? Cnet.Com has a great article on best vpn’s in 2019.
- Are you throwing all of your mail with addresses still on them ? Yea, thieves go through great lengths to get your information, this is the world we live in today. They are looking for anything with a bank account or social security number information.
- Do you check your ATM before you use it ? Believe or not I’ve read and watched stories of thieves that have ingeniously create a device that goes onto the ATM machine and you can’t almost tell that it is a system to get your password and information when you input it into the ATM.
Here are some survival life hacks and tips I’ve learned along the way:
- If you don’t have a dry leaves or paper to start a fire you could use Doritos, did you know they are flammable. Yes, true and almost any type of chip is flammable and could be used as a fire starter.
- Ever had a flat on your bike ride and found yourself with no pump or spare inner tube ? Well let former pro cyclist show you how to remedy in this video.
- How to start a fire with Pencil, Jumper Cables, and a Battery can make you a fire anywhere…in this video The King of Random shows you how.
- Learn how to start a candle fire with Crisco. No candles at home No Problem get the Crisco.
- Keep your toilet paper dry by using a plastic coffee container and cut a slot on the side to pull the toilet paper out then tie a string on the opposite side of the slot and hang anywhere you need it.
- 7 Wilderness Survival Hacks ( These Will Save Your Life ) Watch video
Survival Essentials You Must Have!
- Emergency Survival Kit – 72 hour 4 person survival kit – Perfect Way to Prepare Your Family | Be Ready for Disasters Like Hurricanes, Earthquake, Wildfire, Floods | Now Includes Bonus Item.
- Emergency Paracord Bracelets – It includes a fire starter, a compass, scraper and whistle plus the paracord you could use in emergency situation or camping. Amazon has a set of two for only 8.99!
- You must have a warm sleeping bag that is waterproof even in cold weather.
- LifeStraw is a diy survival water filter that will be one of the best survival essentials you must have in your bag.
- Here is another article I wrote with more information on other survival essentials.
A diy survival kit should have at least these essentials like a compass, survival knife, Wire saw, Water Bottle Clip, Emergency Blanket, Flint stone, Scraper, Flashlight and the more you get the better but these essentials could save your life or have an awesome camping expedition.
The credit card has a can opener, bottle cap opener, 4-position wrench, 2-position wrench, butterfly screw wrench, direction ancillary wrench, screwdriver, knife-edge, saw blade, this 11in1 card easily fits in your pocket or bug out bag.
You also get an emergency blanket that provides convenient easy protection in all cold or warm weather states. A whistle is included which is great in case you get out of site, everyone should have one with them. This entire set is in a Compact Durable Waterproof & Shockproof Carrying Case to keep your kit secured and safe.
Heavy-Duty Tact-Pen with Carbide Tip is another tool included that could be used to break a window or glass or escape in emergency situation. This tool is made out of Tungsten Steel and can be used as self-defense as well. A mini-flaslight is part of this kit as well making it a pretty complete compact survival kit.
Every survival kit must definitely have a LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
The number one element that everyone needs to survive is water and having a portable LifeStraw it’s easy to pack in your bug out bag or your back pocket just make sure to secure with lanyard it’s that precious.
It removes bacteria & parasites: The micro filtration membrane removes 99.999999% of waterborne bacteria (including E. coli and salmonella).
Will provide 4,000 liters (1,000 gallons) of clean and safe drinking water with proper use and maintenance which is simple to do.
The best way to learn survival life hacks is to use them, practice them and share them with your family, your groups and the whole world to continue to provide valuable information that everyone can use to help them in a time of crisis, disaster, hurricane or just simply camping. Read more about survival essentials you must have and potentially help you out of an emergency situation.